General Terms and Conditions for the use and/or consultation of this web site
Guarantees and limits of responsibility
Below you will find the general conditions for the use and/or consultation of the official web site of A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries. If you would like to continue using or consulting this web site then you have explicitly agreed to and/or take note of the following:
- that the web site belongs to A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries. No section of the web site, trade mark or content, logo or graphics can be copied, forwarded or used without the explicit permission by A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries. You are allowed to save just one (1) copy onto a disk and/or print it. All requests for authorisation to use or reproduce information, trade marks, logos and images given on this web site www.menarinidiagnostics.se must be addressed to A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries.
- the information given in this web site is for informative purposes only. A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries recommends all visitors to this web site to consult their own doctor for any health issues (i.e. diagnosis, healthcare advise, treatments, etc..)
- that Internet is a global community service, by definition. The diagnostics industry, however, is regulated by laws which limit the amount of information that can be provided on their products and whose effects are territorially limited . Moreover the registration status of diagnostsics products may be different in the various parts of the world. In the same way, the texts approved for packaging may vary according to the different conditions of the authorisations granted for marketing purposes in the various countries.
- that through the links present on this web site you may gain access to other web sites which are out of the range of constant control of A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries. Therefore, by no means can A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries be held responsible either for the contents of such web sites including their links, or for any changes and/or updates made to the content. Links are provided to visitors exclusively for their convenience and their inclusion in this web site does not mean, in any circumstances whatsoever thatA. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries agrees with, or is sponsor to, the relative web sites. In particular, information contained in the linked web sites may not comply with the current legislation and the opinions therein expressed do not necessarily reflect those A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries or are endorsed by it.
- that the registered names of A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries products mentioned in the web site, whether or not accompanied by the registered trade-mark symbol and/or registration number, are registered trade-marks belonging to A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries or to the Menarini Group. The use of such registered trade-marks is explicitly forbidden.
- that questions and other communications concerning personal health problems or specific diagnostics products subject to medical prescriptions should not be sent to A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries through this web site.
- that visits to this web site may be registered for statistics purposes, in order to ensure the continuity of the service and the constant improvement of the web site.
- that access to specific password protected areas, in accordance with the law, is permitted only to healthcare professionals (doctors, pharmacists, nurses etc) through registration of their data and conferral of a password.
- that the main part of the web site may be entered into without any identification/registration of the visitor. However visitors shall find a specific notice and consent form for the processing of confidential personal data, when visiting those sections accessible only through the registration of personal data.
- A. Menarini Diagnostics Nordic Countries reserves the right to change/modify/replace/ update and/or delete at any time some or all of the information and data contained in this web site.